Sunday, August 10, 2008

Professional Photos (Couple Portraits)

As promised, here's the next set of photos. These were taken at several very picturesque spots along the away between the ceremony and reception locations. I mentioned earlier that I'm much more of a city girl than a country girl, but these photos just justify our decision to have our wedding in Jesse's hometown. There's no way we'd be able to get those cornfield shots near our apartment in Philly! There are more on our flickr set (and I still plan to add a few more to that set in the next couple of days), plus the three teaser ones that i LOVE that I posted about a few weeks back.











Click to enlarge. All photos credited to Mariano Delgado


Up next: Reception photos!

1 comment:

evon♥ said...

Congratulations! I was reading Joanne's blog which led to Snippetandink and then your blog! Love the wedding =)