Wednesday, November 28, 2007

shoes

I found my shoes over the weekend, which means that next time I go to Lititz I can schedule an appointment to finally get my dress altered - yay! They met most of my wedding shoe criteria - 3 inch heels (so I don't have to stand on tip toes to kiss Jesse), silver instead of white (better chance of re-wearing after the wedding), and on sale! I'd been looking for wedge heels, but these are at least thicker - stilettos are the death of me - and have an ankle strap so they won't fall off. Seriously I'm that clumsy. Plus, they remind of shoes that Ginger Rogers would have worn or Dorothy's shoes from the original L. Frank Baum version of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, which were silver instead of ruby. Both are huge positives in my book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!

Mom

deanna said...

awww, thanks mom!!