Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tasting at the Barn

We had our sampling at the Barn last weekend in Lancaster following two busy days of teaching. The food was excellent and Randy, our go-to guy there, was very attentive and helpful. We got to try almost all of the foods we had in mind for our brunch reception, as well as a few extras. I even managed to convince myself to taste a couple of foods I typically don't eat. I had to try them for the greater good of our guests. We were pretty stuffed by the time we got to the last two dishes, but managed to each at least nibble a piece of each dish. By the end we felt very full, and very happy with the food... then they brought out the desserts... We didn't really eat too much the rest of the day.
Randy sat down with us for a while afterward and we went over some more of the details. Deanna and I both feel really satisfied with the service, decor, and food, so I think we can now finally declare that our date for the wedding will be July 12, 2008. Yah!

No comments: