Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ties for guys and a little tease

We finally found five matching ties for all of the male members of our wedding party (Best Man, both Fathers, and our two wonderful ushers). Jesse and his Dad stumbled upon the perfect color that I had in mind (a light silver/grey) for only $13 each while at T.J. Maxx. They're Donald Trump brand, and I have no idea if that's good or not, but they look like they're good quality to my untrained eye so I don't care. We just need to press or steam out a couple of wrinkles and they'll be set. The men are going to pair them with white shirts and their own suits (in either black, navy or grey). It doesn't matter to me if all of the suits aren't the same color - we're not going for an extremely matchy-matchy wedding scheme. The ties should help create a simple, cohesive, classy look (hopefully!).

Jesse agreed to model again as long as I promised not to show his face (but why, it's so nice?).
with a black jacket

with a navy jacket
(Jesse doesn't own a grey jacket, so you'll just have to use your imagination for that one)

And I'll leave you with a sneak peak of what occupied most of our weekend. We put these babies in the mail today, and after we know that most of our guests have received them, we'll post a few more details.

No comments: